From Scribd’s iTunes listing:
“- New! We’ve wrangled our books and audiobooks into series for your browsing and binging pleasure. When you reach the end of volume one, we’ll have volume two queued up and ready.
– New! Love Scribd? Invite your friends to join and we’ll throw in two free months for them to get started.
– New! More informative book pages give you the low-down before you start reading.
– New! Better recommendations for first-time readers.
– Improved! Seamless chapter transitions for audiobooks.
– Fixed! A major bug that was causing stored audiobooks to disappear.”
In related news, Scribd does not yet know what it will do with the customer accounts it acquired whenScribd bought Librify last month.
“Librify was a startup which had been launched with the idea of offering a book club with attached ebookstore. It couldn’t figure out the book club idea but it was selling ebooks, and Scribd isn’t quite sure what it will do with the existing customer accounts.
“I asked last night, and Scribd was unable to say whether Librify’s customers (all 42 of us) will see our books transferred to Scribd’s servers, or get a credit for the purchases, or what have you.”