Calibre 0.8.58 released
June 29, 2012 | 9:24 am
By Paul Biba
- Add some texture to calibre generated covers
- Drivers for Sogo SS-4370, HTC G2 and Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet
- Add search to the Manage tags/series/etc. dialogs
- News download: Add support for images embedded in the HTML
- calibre -s now waits for calibre to shutdown
- Bug Fixes
- Workaround for iTunes breaking scripting with version 10.6.3 on OS X.
- EPUB Input: When there are multiple elements of the same type in the OPF guide, use the first rather than the last element.
- Windows: Disable the new UI style if the color depth of the desktop is less than 32 bits per pixel
- ISBNDB metadata plugin: Return results even though they have no comments
- More robust handling of EINTR during IPC
- Metadata download: Support for amazon’s new results page markup
- EPUB Output: Fix a bug that could cause corrupted output when doing an EPUB/OEB to EPUB conversion if the input EPUB had multiple files with the same name
- KF8 Output: Fix a couple of bugs that could lead to generation of invalid KF8 files.
(Via calibre Changelog.)