More on TechnologyTell: Gadget News | Apple News
calibre 0.8.57 released
June 22, 2012 | 8:58 am
By Paul Biba
- PDF Output: Full pagination support. No more cutoff bottom line.
- calibredb add now prints out the ids of added books
- Kobo Vox driver: Add support for new Google Play firmware
- Driver for Prestigio PMP5097PRO
- Add option to disable tooltips in the book list under Preferences->Look & Feel
- When customizing builtin recipes download the latest version of the recipe to customize instead of using the possibly out of date bundled version
- PDF Output: Use the cover from the input document when no cover is specified during a conversion
- E-book Viewer: Printing now has proper pagination with top and bottom margins no lines partially cut-off at the bottom and full style retention
- KF8 Input: Handle files with incorrectly encoded guide type entries.
- E-book viewer: Disable hyphenation on windows xp as Qt WebKit barfs on soft hyphens on windows XP
- Handle OS X systems with invalid palette colors.
- Tag Browser: Fix regression that broke partitioning of hierarchical categories.
- LRF Output: Handle negative page margins
- Template language: Fix arithmetic functions to tolerate the value ‘None’ as returned by raw_field()
- Fix custom title sort set in the edit metadata dialog getting reset by the conversion dialog
(Via calibre Changelog.)