- New output format, HTMLZ which is a single HTML file with its associated images/stylesheets in a zipped up file
- When dealing with ZIP/RAR archives, use the file header rather than the file extension to detrmine the file type, when possible. This fixes the common case of CBZ files being actually cbr files and vice versa
- Support for the Motorola Atrix
- Allow the icons in the toolbar to be turned off completely via Preferences->Look & Feel
- When downloading metadata use the gzip transfer encoding when possible for a speedup.
- Conversion pipeline: Workaround for bug in lxml that causes a massive mem leak on windows and OS X when the input document contains non ASCII CSS selectors.
- Conversion pipeline: Handle inline