- When switching libraries preserve the position and selected books if you switch back to a previously opened library.
- Conversion pipeline: Filter out the useless font-face rules inserted by Microsoft Word for every font on the system
- Driver for Motorola XT875 and Pandigital SuperNova
- Add a colour swatch the the dialog for creating column coloring rules, to ease selection of colors
- EPUB Output: Consolidate internal CSS generated by calibre into external stylesheets for ease of editing the EPUB
- List EPUB and MOBI at the top of the dropdown list fo formats to convert to, as they are the most common choices
- E-book viewer: Improve performance when switching between normal and fullscreen views.
- Edit metadata dialog: When running download metadata do not insert duplicate tags into the list of tags
- KF8 Input: Do not error out if the file has a few invalidly encoded bytes.
- Fix download of news in AZW3 format not working
- Pocketbook driver: Update for new PB 611 firmware.
- ebook-convert: Error out if the user prvides extra command line args instead of silently ignoring them
- EPUB Output: Do not self close any container tags to prevent artifacts when EPUBs are viewed using buggy browser based viewers.
- Fix regression in 0.8.50 that broke the conversion of HTML files that contained non-ascii font-face declarations, typically produced by Microsoft Word
(Via calibre Changelog.)